Students could avail the Educational Bank Facility from different Nationalize bank if they fulfill the below mentioned criteria-
Eligibility of the Student (for Nationalize Bank Student Loan / Study Loan)
1. Student should be an Indian national.
2. Should have completed previous qualifying examination.
3. Should have secured at least 60% marks [55% for student belonging to SC/ST category] in the previous qualifying examination.
4. Should have secured admission to a higher education course in recognized institutions in India or Abroad through Entrance test / Merit based selection process after completion of HSC [10 plus2 or equivalent].”
5. Person already in gainful employment not eligible for loan under the scheme except for pursuing evening course covered under the scheme of approved Institute.
6. If a gainfully employed person wants to pursue full time education either on study leave or by resigning from present employment, such proposals may be considered provided the applicant submits the proof in this regard to the sanctioning authority before disbursement of loan.