BACHELOR OF PHARMACY
“Aryakul College of Pharmacy And Research” has been established under the aegis of MVESS for B.Pharm Degree.
This is a 4 year integrated programme spread over 8 semesters and leading to a degree in B.Pharm. The programme is tailor made to train the students to play an important role in community pharmacy and assist the pharmacy industry at various levels. The course will be predominantly based on practice and interaction with a strong focus on the healthcare system. This will enable the students to practice pharmacy profession in a strong, skillful and determined manner.
- Top class faculty caring for student’s feedback mechanism
- Electives in tune with specializations at UG level
- Regular interaction with community pharmacy and industrial pharmacy experts
- Opportunity to use and witness PG and research infrastructure at UG level
- Case studies based on community and industrial pharmacy
- Placement focus in hospitals, industry and retail drug chains and other opportunities
The course of study for B.Pharm shall extend over a period of four years consisting of two semesters for every year.
INTAKE : 100 seats
A student must put in 75% of the total attendance in the absence of which he/she will not be eligible to write the exam of the subject as the case may be.
Students are continuously evaluated through a combination of assignments, tutorials, group discussions, presentations, practical and examinations. There are three Sessional Exams conducted every semester to test both the theoretical and practical knowledge of students in the respective subject along with the semester end examination.